Chocolate Chip and Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat and set aside.
- Melt butter and let cool until room temperature.
- In a stand mixer, beat sugar and cooled, melted butter for several minutes until creamy. Mix in eggs and vanilla and beat for another minute. In a separate bowl comine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and oats. Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Place one inch balls of dough on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or Silpat and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then move cookies to cooling rack.