Parsnip and Celery Root Latke
- 1 pound celery root (one good sized one) (grated)
- 1 pound parsnips (about 4 good sized ones) (grated)
- 1 large onion (grated)
- 4 large eggs
- 3 heaping tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 large handful parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- olive oil
- Grate the celery root, parsnips, and onion.
- Add the eggs, whole wheat flour, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly. Heat a pan with olive oil covering the bottom. Put a meatball sized ball in the pan and flatten into pancake shape. Cook 3-4 minutes, flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve alone or with sour cream.