Raspberry Cream Crepes
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow for a more tender crepe.
- Once the batter has refrigerated, heat non stick pan and grease it with cooking spray or brush it with additional melted butter. Put a puddle in the middle of the pan and rotate pan until the batter is spread out very thinly. Cook until it’s a tiny bit brown underneath. Flip and cook the other side briefly. Grease each time a new crepe is made.
- To make sweet cream filling, mix 1 package cream cheese, 3T. powdered xylitol or powdered sugar, a splash of vanilla, 1T. (or more) half and half, until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
- To make warm raspberry topping, heat 2c. frozen raspberries, 3T. powdered xylitol or powdered sugar, a sprinkle of glucomannon or cornstarch and a couple Tablespoons water. Heat until warm and bubbly.
- Spread sweet cream filling inside crepe and either roll or fold into quarters. Top with warm raspberry compote.