Whole Wheat Zucchini Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini or yellow squash
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients with a whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in zucchini or yellow squash and chocolate chips.
- Cook on greased griddle until browned on underside. Flip and brown second side.